Job Reference: ASH_Bk
The Kitchen department is looking for a Baker to join the team. You should have a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Successfully graduated with a professional culinary arts degree
- At least 1 years’ experience within a similar role
- Good knowledge and practical chef skills within the area of baking
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
The ideal candidate for the Baker position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a full-time position, working five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Baker position should:
- Have a passion for food and food production
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to handle pressurized situations and busy periods
- Flexible, innovative and adaptable
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Some of the Benefits available to our team:
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Corporation and some UK Relais & Châteaux properties
- Uniforms and dry cleaning service provided free of charge
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)