Job Reference: ASH_GSE
The Front Office department is looking for a Guest Service Executive to join the team. You should have a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with Concierge and Front of House Team, ensuring guests staying in our ‘Hide Away Cottage’ have a point of contact for the duration of their stay
- Introduce the ‘wow factor’ into services provided, thinking ahead and using your initiative to anticipate and exceed guest expectations
- Devising ‘personal guest plan’ with the assistance of the Front Office Manager and Rooms Division Manager
- Identify ways we can enhance of standards of service to our guests , striving for continuous improvement
The ideal candidate for the Guest Service Executive position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a full-time position, working five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Guest Service Executive position should:
- Have previous experience in a front office role within a four or five star hotel
- Possess strong organisational skills & attention to detail
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- Be positive, punctual, reliable and have a flexible attitude
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Some of the Benefits available to our team:
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Corporation and some UK Relais & Châteaux properties
- Uniforms and dry cleaning service provided free of charge
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)