The Sales Office is looking for a Reservations Administrator to join the team. You should have a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
Key responsibilities include:
- The administration of individual sales enquiries and reservations relating to the hotel
- Liaise with the conference and banqueting team in recording and administrating group reservations for conferences and events
The ideal candidate for the Sales Office Reservations Administrator position should:
- Previous experience working in a 4 star or 5 star hotel sales department
- Knowledge of Fidelio or Opera reservation system
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent organisation skills, have good attention to the finer details and be able to meet deadlines effectively
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative and handle stressful situations
- Be enthusiastic and flexible (need to work 5 days over 7 day period, inclusive of some evenings and weekends)
- Be legally eligible to work in Ireland
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Some of the Benefits available to our team:
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Corporation and some UK Relais & Châteaux properties
- Uniforms and dry cleaning service provided free of charge
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)
Ashford Castle is an equal opportunities employer.