Job Reference: ASH_SRA
The Kitchen department are looking for a Still Room Assistant to join the team. You should have a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
Key responsibilities include:
- To ensure that the canteen & back of house areas are maintained in a safe, hygienic, healthy and hazard free manner
- To ensure that food items are well presented and constantly stocked up in the canteen at specified meal times
- Carry out cleaning duties as outlined in cleaning schedule and complete daily/weekly cleaning checklists for all cleaning tasks performed
The ideal candidate for the Still Room Assistant position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a full-time position, working five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Still Room Assistant position should:
- Have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Be enthusiastic and flexible (may need to work 3 days to 4 days over 7 day period, inclusive of some weekends)
- Have good communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be legally eligible to work in Ireland
- Have the ability to handle busy situations and manage your workload effectively
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Some of the Benefits available to our team:
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Corporation and some UK Relais & Châteaux properties
- Uniforms and dry cleaning service provided free of charge
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)
Ashford Castle is an Equal Opportunities Employer