Valid throughout the year
The vast 350 acre Ashford Estate is one of the finest sporting estates in all of Ireland, dating back to 1228 and once the vast playground to the de Burgo, Bingham, Browne and Guinness families. There is no better place to explore the captivating Irish countryside and try a range of activities that are suitable for the whole family. This experience means you can enjoy your pick of country pursuits together with a luxurious two night stay in the breath-taking surroundings of Ashford Castle.
- A luxurious two night stay in a beautifully appointed Deluxe Family Room which consists of two queen beds for two adults and two children under the age of 12 years
- Unwind in our premier cinema room, with sumptuous red velvet chairs, jars of sweets and popcorn, private screenings available by arrangement
- Horse Riding
- One five-course Table d’hôte dinner for two adults and two children in George V Dining Room
- One three-course dinner for two adults and two children in The Dungeon
Compliments of the Castle:
- Golf on our par 35 parkland course designed by renowned Irish golf architect, Eddie Hackett
- Estate activities including cycling, walking or jogging or meet our Irish Wolfhounds when they come to visit the hotel every morning, billiards, access to the solarium, sauna and indoor swimming pool
- Free High-Speed WiFi
Enhance your Experience:
- Visit to the Falconry School to meet the birds of prey followed by a falconry demonstration and opportunity to fly your own hawk through the ancient woodland
- Archery and tree-climbing
- Enjoy a range of spa treatments to refresh and rejuvenate
- Babysitting/child minding service available
Terms and Conditions
- Additional nights are available at our Best Available Rate.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, does not include flights and is subject to terms and conditions.
- Blackout dates may apply. A 14 day cancellation policy applies.
Unique & atmospheric dining