Ashford Adventure Powerboat Charter
Explore Lough Corrib in style on-board 'Cranki', the Italian built 40ft luxury motor-yacht.
Guests (max 8) will be treated to unspoiled views of Lough Corrib and surrounding mountains while on their private charter. Choose from enclosed canopy or 'wind in your hair' experience. Guests can choose to cruise at high speed or at a more leisurely pace.
We welcome guests to bring a picnic and extra refreshments if desired which are available from Ashford Castle.
WC, High-Speed WiFi, heating, life jackets on-board.
24 hour advance booking required. Subject to fair weather conditions.
Charters trips are available from April – September (inclusive)
Trip lasts no less than 1hr 20 mins (can be reduced if required).
- Meet at Lisloughrey Harbour (complimentary transport provided from hotel)
- Introduction to the captain & the boat as well as a brief history of the surrounding area.
- Depart Lisloughrey Harbour en-route to Ashford Castle. Stop at Ashford Castle Bay for photos and historical talk of the Castle.
- Depart Ashford Castle at high-speed to Inchagoill Island (we do not land on pier)
- History of Inchagoill Island explained while guests enjoy a Prosecco reception
- Depart Inchagoill Island at high-speed via North Shore & Ashford Castle
- Return to Lisloughrey Harbour (complimentary transport provided from hotel)
Trip lasts no less than 2hr 30 mins (can be reduced if required).
All the benefits of Trip 1, with the addition of:
- Boat lands on Inchagoill Island
- A private walking tour is given where guests get to see the 5th century (and modern) ruins
- A full historical talk about the island and monasteries is provided
- Energetic guests can participate in a 45 minute nature trail walk
- Prosecco recption upon return from the walk
Trip lasts no less than 6 hours (can be reduced if required).
All the benefits of Trip 1 and Trip 2, with the addition of:
- After departing Inchagoill Island, the boat heads West, in the direction of the Maamturk mountains.
- A 30 minute high-speed cruise brings you through beautiful scenery with mountains trailing right down to the water's edge.
- Arrive at Maam Bridge and retreat to "Keane's of Maam" where guests can relax with a complimentary toasted sandwich and a pint
- Once guests are happy to return to Ashford Castle, a high-speed cruise will have guests back at Lisloughrey Harbour in about 40 minutes
We can tailor trips to suit individual requirements. Please contact us for further details.
- Trip One, 1 hour 20 minutes, €500.00
- Trip Two, 2 hours 30 minutes, €750.00
- Trip Three, 6 hours €1,200.00
Please note, there is a maximum of eight people per charter. 24 hour booking period required. We are happy to prepare picnics for you to take on any charter cruises – please ask for more details when booking your cruise option.