Let's excel together
Red Carnation Hotels and Ashford Castle set very high standards and expect to exceed them. We therefore employ people who have extraordinary dedication, expertise, and above all else enthusiasm for taking care of our guests.
Our people are our most important asset, because the quality of our guest experience cannot exceed the abilities of our team. We therefore treat every member of staff extremely well and do our utmost to help them achieve their full potential.
In joining Ashford Castle, you will become a member of a dedicated team of over 160 professionals, some of whom have accumulated 40 year’ service here. Every member of our team is trained to the highest standards to maintain Red Carnation Hotels’ and Ashford Castle’s outstanding international reputation.
If you believe that you have the passion, personality and the skills we require please contact us.
As part of our recruitment process, we will contact you personally via email and phone advising the next steps of the application process. If you receive any suspicious looking email correspondence offering a position or requesting money, please do not respond, instead please contact us directly.
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Corporation and some UK Relais & Châteaux properties
- Uniforms and dry cleaning service provided free of charge
- Discounted rates with many local businesses/services
- Wide range of activities throughout the estate(discounted staff rates)-Horse-riding, Archery, Falconry, Boat Cruise, etc
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)
- Excellent Reward and Recognition Programme