Valid throughout the year
Enjoy a true taste of Ireland in the magnificent surroundings of Ashford Castle. Led by acclaimed Chef Philippe Farineau, dine like Royalty in the exquisite George V dining room and enjoy music courtesy of our resident pianist. You will also experience our unique concept of dining in the atmospheric Dungeon and take Afternoon Tea in the exquisite Connaught Room - just as Lord and Lady Ardilaun did back in 1868.
- A luxurious two night stay in a beautifully appointed Corrib Room
- A delicious five-course 'table d’hôte' fine dining experience in the elegant George V Dining Room
- 'Dungeon Dining' on one evening to experience traditional Irish cuisine for a three course meal
- An indulgent Afternoon Tea in the Connaught Room with sweeping views of Lough Corrib
- Full Irish breakfast daily
Compliments of the Castle:
- Unwind in our premier cinema room, with sumptuous red velvet chairs, jars of sweets and popcorn, private screenings available by arrangement
- Enjoy a range of complimentary estate activities including tennis, golf, cycling, billiards, walking with a map of suggested routes or meet our Irish Wolfhounds when they come to visit the hotel every morning,
- Access to the solarium, sauna and indoor swimming pool
- Free High-Speed WiFi
Enhance your Experience:
- Embark on an island cruise on Lough Corrib and discover the majestic Irish landscape from the water
- Visit the Falconry School to meet the birds of prey followed by a falconry demonstration and an opportunity to fly your own hawk through the ancient woodland
- Horse riding, archery, tree-climbing and zip wire
- Enjoy a range of spa treatments to refresh and rejuvenate
Terms and Conditions
- Additional nights are available at our Best Available Rate.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, does not include flights and is subject to terms and conditions.
- Blackout dates may apply. A 14 day cancellation policy applies.